Huston Motors Kingaroy Light Vehicle Service Technicians
We require the services of qualified Light Vehicle Service Technicians at our Kingaroy Dealerships.
* Qualification as an Automotive Technician is essential
* Dealership experience would be highly regarded
* Exceptional time management skills
* Excellent communication and computer skills
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work to a deadline with minimal supervision
* Current manual Drivers Licence
* Be committed to workshop safety
* Energetic and motivated
* Sales/customer service experience preferred, but not essential
* Good presentation and communication skills
* Above award rates depending on experience and training
* Commission on upsells
* Expected OTE $80,000 + per annum
* 4 weeks ANL per year
* Overtime always available
* Hours are 8am – 4pm
On going Training provided
Huston Motors Group is a family-owned business, that has been servicing the motoring needs of Kingaroy residents for over 50 years. Our multi-award winning Dealerships are conveniently located on Kingaroy Street and Rogers Drive.
* Toro Mowers
* Plus access to over 250 Used Cars.
We provide modern facilities, an exceptional income package (based on skill levels and experience) and a highly experienced management team to support you.
If this sounds like you and you want to be a part of our amazing team, please apply attaching a cover letter and resume addressed to HR@suncomotors.com.au
Huston Motors proudly
* Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* Provides a Smoke Free Environment
* Respects our Staff and Customers by recruiting COVID 19 Vaccinated applicants