Sunco Motors Maroochydore Service Advisor
An exciting opportunity has become available working in a high volume dealership within the group. As a service Advisor, you will be the conduit between the customer and the service department where it is imperative that customer relationships are developed and maintained.
* Providing quotes for vehicle service and repair.
* Determining customer requirements and assisting in the selection of solutions.
* Developing and maintaining relationships with customers.
* Assisting customers with enquiries, bookings and service scheduling over the phone, in person and via email.
* Processing orders, invoices and payments.
* Liaising with customers, sales representatives and service technicians to determine repair and service timelines.
* Operating specialised automotive computer software.
* A Professional who will work and foster relationships within the Team.
* Energetic and respectful professional who takes pride in their work.
* An honest and reliable work ethic.
* A passion for Automotive.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
* Professional presentation at all times.
* Current manual Driver's License is essential.
* To be able to work in a high paced team environment.
* $850 per week base wage + uncapped commissions!
* Commissions paid weekly on all upsells
* CSI Bonuses paid on monthly Target Achievement
* Expected OTE $85,000 + per annum
* 4 weeks ANL per year
* Hours are 7.30am to 5pm
* Intensive 3-day induction + ongoing training and coaching
Sunco Motor Group is a family-owned business, that has been servicing the motoring needs of Sunshine Coast residents for over 28 years. Our multi-award winning Sunco Motors dealerships are located on Wises Road Maroochydore.
* And access to over 250 Used Cars
We provide modern facilities, an exceptional income package (based on skill levels and experience) and a highly experienced management team to support you.
If this sounds like you and you want to be a part of our amazing team, please apply attaching a cover letter and resume addressed to HR@suncomotors.com.au
Sunco Motors proudly
* Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* Provides a Smoke Free Environment
* Respects our Staff and Customers by recruiting COVID 19 Vaccinated applicants